From WebOS Internals
Revision as of 18:06, 29 October 2009 by Khaefner (New page: == PJSIP Work In Progress== ===What is PJSIP?=== It is a standalone SIP stack. Included in the source is a commandline app called pjsipua ===Compile=== I was able to compile [http:/...)
PJSIP Work In Progress
What is PJSIP?
It is a standalone SIP stack. Included in the source is a commandline app called pjsipua
I was able to compile pjsipto run natively on the device and register with my VoIP provider.
- Follow direction for the custom kernel Custom_Kernels
- Run: ./configure --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi
- Run: make dep
- Run: make
- cp pjsip-apps/bin/pjsua-arm-none-linux-gnueabi to the device. You can run it from the commandline.
- Read the docs pjsip commandline
What doesn't work
- Sound (Heh I know show stopper, but hopefully someone familiar with the audio on the Pre will be able to help)
- SIP service (I know next to nothing about the custom services made for the pre, but this would be cool)
- UI (Integration with contacts, maybe hooks into the native dialer app to give option how call should be made: 3G/VoIP)