Jets Self-inflicted Wipe Crash
There are two possible causes, one more probable than the other. Draw your own conclusions, I can't really say for sure what happened, but I can tell you this: I nolonger access the live palm db from a nagger script. The most likely crashbug, I think, is calendar related...
calendar crashed luna?
- I accidentally added a ridiculously large calendar, work related
- It was 8 minutes into the sync and my battery was 180F
- I removed the account, but it kept syncing and didn't remove well
- I then removed it again, again and again
- it was still syncing
- I did a ctrl-sym-r soft reboot
- it rebooted and seemed to act normal, but check the logs for calendar errors...
nagger crashed luna?
- you can see luna errors relating to having the db locked when it wanted to use it
- but it seems to recover...
- did it?
- search for SIGSEVG
- search for corrupt