Patch Contact Groups
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Work In Progress...
One glaring omission from WebOS is the Contact Group. This patch plans to address this omission.
- Create a list of initial groups (Work, Family, Friends, VIP)
- Allow editing the group list from within the Contact app's preferences (new card, perhaps?)
- Add ability to assign a contact to a group from within the Edit Contact card, including creating a new group
- Allow filtering of contacts by group
- Allow assigning of a ringtone to a group, which would override the default ringtone, and be overrided by a contact's ringtone, if assigned
Advanced To Do:
- Allow assigning of a message tone to a group, which would override the default message tone, and be overrided by a contact's message tone, if assigned (incorporate code from the SMS Tone Per Contact patch)
- Allow call rejecting for entire groups (incorporate code from the Call Blocker patch)
- Allow an SMS message to be sent to a group
- Allow an email message to be sent to a group