From WebOS Internals
AjaxTermMojo is a port of Ajaxterm to Mojo written by Quantsini. It is required that you install python and ajaxterm onto your pre before using the Mojo package.
- Implemented the enter key
- removed some debugging messages
How to install
Assumptions are as follows:
- Your pre has optware installed
- Python is installed
- gnutar (more commonly known as tar) is installed
For more information on how to get optware installed, or how to install these packages, check Portal:Accessing_Linux.
- Install Ajaxterm
cd && wget http://antony.lesuisse.org/software/ajaxterm/files/Ajaxterm-0.10.tar.gz && /opt/bin/tar zxvf Ajaxterm-0.10.tar.gz && cd Ajaxterm-0.10
- Make sure ajaxterm.py is running on your pre. It is important that you run ajaxterm.py as root
- Download and install the Mojo Package
- Use svn, or download the individual files from your web browser
- Use palm-package to package the project
- Use palm-install to install the project
- Open the Mojo package and you should be presented with a terminal shell with a login screen.
Note that "ajaxterm.py" does not run when the pre starts. Take measures to make sure it does
- Really slow
- No escape key, so if you use vi and are in a mode, you cannot escape
Things to do
- Implement some way to use tabbing, control, alt, and other keys not currently possible on the pre