Talk:Portal:Patches to webOS
we have ten catagories for webOS apps do we need to catagorize these so that they aren't one giant long list? rboatright 20:30, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
It may be beneficial to create separate pages for each patch. For example, the Camera Modifications & Additions page contains multiple patches, two distinct countdown timers, Shutter Sound On/Off Button. I have the Shutter Sound On/Off Button installed, and it's working on 1.1.0, but it looks like the count-downs do not (I haven't tried, so I can't say for sure). JackieRipper
- I agree. Each mod should be split onto it's own page. rboatright 15:39, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
- I split the pages with multiple modifications and added their links to the article. hopspitfire 17:41, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Editing and new pages
Users editing this page, please keep the columns organized alphabetically. hopspitfire 06:50, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
At the top of each new Patch page, please put:
This will make the wiki much more cohesive. -hopspitfire 09:07, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
we need a better naming scheme for patches. "Patch blah blah" does not make sense as an article title. here are some options:
- just the name of the patch. i think this is the best option. you can still organize them using categories or that template you seem to be fond of.
- "Patches/Name of Patch". this will give you a link back to the Patches page on each of these pages.
- you may also extend this to "Patches/Application/Name of Patch"
- "Patch: Name of Patch"
—X1011 10:00, 3 August 2009 (UTC)